- Persona = fictional user of the interactive.
- Scenario = the context within which they use it.
- Similarly to how a script is written for theatre or films, designers must create a user scenario, which predict how users (user personas) may interact with an interactive in a particular situation.
- It helps the designer understand what future users may look for when engaging with an interactive.
- Every scenario is detailed in different ways, however they should essentially include the who, what, where, why and how of the usage.
Image Source: http://www.uxforthemasses.com/scenario-mapping/