After reading the comments on the review sheet, it made me realise that my initial design looked somewhat, phony. It was too structured.I was thinking about it too much and the result looked forced. So the solution was to hand draw the house, cloud and bubbles and now I think it makes for an effective and authentic logo now.
Due to present in Week 13.
- Persona = fictional user of the interactive.
- Scenario = the context within which they use it.
- Similarly to how a script is written for theatre or films, designers must create a user scenario, which predict how users (user personas) may interact with an interactive in a particular situation.
- It helps the designer understand what future users may look for when engaging with an interactive.
- Every scenario is detailed in different ways, however they should essentially include the who, what, where, why and how of the usage.
Image Source: http://www.uxforthemasses.com/scenario-mapping/