- Grab a piece/s of toast.
- Safely ensure your toaster is plugged in and switched on.
- Put the toast in the available slots.
- Adjust the knob on the toaster according to how well cooked you prefer your bread. Remember the higher the number the knob is placed on, the toastier the bread.
- Push down the lever to activate the toasting process.
- Once your bread is finished, the toaster will spit out the bread.
- Examine if the toast is to your liking, if not repeat steps 4-5.
- After your bread has finished, place the bread on a plate and choose from the infinite number of toppings.